CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

9.19.2008

yea....that Teen Ink

I cannot post my poem for Teen Ink here because they have this rule about not having that poem published anywhere else or something, if they publish it, and I am way too lazy to actually read the rules, so I am not going to take any chances. But I will post just random poetry time to time.

6 comments:

rosa said...

hia thanks for the comment :]
thank you! oh i still am posting on it, i posted one on milan fashion week last night, but sometimes its hard to think of things to write about lol i will normally try to do at least one a week though, thanks for reading it!

EMMA said...

ahh would of liked to of heard it aswell
yher i'd lobe to trade links

Ana said...

Congrats! I've had my poem published by them as well.

tessa said...

thanks for the comment!
I would love to read some of your poems.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Just to let you know that the 'reveal' of the guessing-game is out... thanks for taking part dear... Let me know what you think*

Ashleigh Rose said...

Aw I would have liked to read it